ABOUT THIS VISA:
The Work and Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 462) is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible partner countries.
* If you have completed specified subclass 462 work in northern Australia in tourism and hospitality or agriculture, forestry and fishing you can apply for a second Work and Holiday visa
* You can generally only work six months with one employer
* As at 1 March 2018 eligible nationals from the Czech Republic are able to apply for a visa.
* From 15 February 2018 eligible nationals from Austria are able to apply for a visa.
* From 15 February 2018, applicants from Argentina do not have to obtain a letter of support from the Government of Argentina in order to lodge a visa application.
* All The information above is based on immigration website: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/462-
P.S For more details please contact us at