We are excited to announce that Griffith University scholarships for 2020 are now available.
There is a wide range of scholarships, including:
- Remarkable Scholarships which cover 50% of tuition fees for scholarship awardees
- International Students Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students covering 25% of tuition fees
- International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework
- Scholarships for family members of current international students and alumni
- Higher degree by research scholarships.
Find out more about scholarship opportunities, eligibility criteria and application deadlines here.
Australian Education and Visa Centre is an official agent of Griffith University. We can help you find the best course, prepare your application and assist with your visa application.
For detailed information and apply for the scholarships, please contact Kate.
Kate migrated to Australia in 2007, going on to become a qualified education counsellor in 2009. Throughout her career, she has helped hundreds of international students achieve their academic dreams in universities across Australia. Kate helps her clients successfully complete their school enrollments and student visa applications. For clients outside Australia, she is always available for regular contact through Skype or Facebook.