Griffith College is offering a scholarship that takes A$500 off fees for each billable subject enrolled in for Trimester 2 and Trimester 3, 2021. The more you study the more you save!
Who can apply
New international students
$500 off fees for each billable subject enrolled in for Trimester 2 and Trimester 3, 2021
- Only available to international students commencing in the Foundation Program or a Diploma program available in Trimester 2
- Students must be enrolled past census for Trimester 2 2021, and will be applied to subjects studied in Trimester 2 and 3 2021 (for the same program – no change of program). Scholarship will be applied to fees at census calculated on the number of billable subjects enrolled in
- Not available to students commencing in the Masters Qualifying Program or Associate Degree Commerce and Business
- Only available to new international students who have not studied in a previous period to Trimester 2 2021 at Griffith College
- Only applies to subjects that there is a fee to the student
- Does not apply to repeated or deferred courses after Trimester 3 2021
- Not available to students who are charged domestic fees
Apply Griffith college scholarship, please contact Kate.
- Phone: 0450 033 211
- Kakaotalk: kate0206
- Skype: kate.aev
- Wechat: wxid_5vxews84ab6t22