2 Years Migration course: Painting and Decorating! Enrol today!

* You can apply Graduate Visa (Sub 485) after finish this course.

*You may be eligible to apply  Skilled Migration Visa and Sponsorship visa through occupation “Painting Trades Worker”.

*Weekly start and Monthly Payment Plan.

* Easy to learn and you could get long period visa.

Take the first step to get an Australian Visa

Book a Consultation Today

We’re Here to Help You

With expert counsellors at the ready, our team can answer any questions about immigration and visas that you have.