Including a dependent child in your application

If you have a dependent child that you did not include in your partner category visa application but you later decide you want to include them, you must advise the department.

You must do this before a decision is made on your temporary Partner visa application.

Note: If you applied for a partner category visa while you were outside Australia, your dependent child must also be outside Australia at the time you make the request to add them to your visa application.

Similarly, if you were in Australia when you applied for your partner category visa, your dependent child must also be in Australia when you make the request.

A new sponsorship form for the dependent child will also need to be completed by your sponsor.

If the dependent child is aged under 18 years, the sponsor will need to provide an Australian National Police Check and/or overseas police certificate(s) (see page 25), unless one has already been provided with the application.

P.S For more details please contact us at

30/09/2015 Categories: facebook Comments Off on Including a dependent child in your … 󰀄

Copyright © 2015 Australian Education and Visa Centre Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.